Lake Goodwin Real Estate For Sale - Featured Home of the Week

I am super excited to blog about this home because (a) it's my listing, and (b) it's priced so HOT it will sell fast!  This is the perfect time to be marketing this fun and exciting home for sale as it has it's own private beach and gated community park.  You've gotta check out this home and the beach rights that come with it... one word - UNREAL!  For the price, this home is in my opinion, the best deal on Lake Goodwin Real Estate right now.
If you would like more information on this Lake Goodwin Home For Sale or find out more information on my 20 Point Marketing Plan that I used to strategically sell my listings online, you may contact me directly at (425) 343-5040 or via e-mail at todd.tbi@gmail.com 

I look forward to seeing you around! 
Todd